Our CRM introduction package
Our start package at a glance
Within 12 weeks
we will work with you to implement SAP Sales Cloud - and with it a powerful cloud CRM as well as suitable CRM processes in sales, marketing and service.
are clearly in focus: Start with a lean best-practice scope and quickly adopt the core processes in your day-to-day work. In this way, you will get the maximum benefit from SAP Sales Cloud in the shortest possible time. Of course, you can expand the solution at any time.
Specific functions for your industry
Our implementation package includes important processes and functions for wholesalers and distributors. Here, too, best practice applies instead of costly individual development. Benefit from the decades of industry know-how that SAP Sales Cloud has to offer!
Our project management and implementation methodology
are closely linked and guarantee implementation "in time & in budget". In the process, we turn your admins into SAP Sales Cloud experts to enable sustainable use of the CRM system.
The innovative project methodology of our First Implementation team guarantees a rapid and successful CRM introduction.
Our SAP Sales Cloud implementation package at a glance
- Easy and fast to implement CRM package solution with central processes for sales, marketing and customer service
- Fast implementation: go-live in 12 weeks
- High usability thanks to individual customization options
- Compliant with current legal requirements such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Comprehensive standard processes for manufacturing companies
- Dynamically configurable and scalable
- Can be used internationally
- Mobile use independent of end device, incl. offline use option
- Interactive dashboards (reports, KPIs in real time, etc.)
- Out-of-the-box integration of 3rd party solutions such as DMS, business card scanner or route & tour planner
- Easy integration with other products from the SAP Customer Experience Portfolio, SAP ERP and Microsoft (Office 365,SharePoint, Teams, Skype telephony)
B4B Solutions / All for One Group
The All for One Group with 1,800 experts unites strategy, organisation and process consulting as well as technology know-how in combination with IT consulting and services within one company.
B4B Solutions is a subsidiary of the All for One Group and the specialist for all topics related to marketing, sales and customer service.