Increasing efficiency in five steps
This white paper shows how you can use modern planning tools to profitably optimize your service processes, turning the Field Service cost center into a profitable business unit. With mobile field service management software, you can transform the entire service cycle: Benefit from an increased first-time fix rate, use the power of artificial intelligence to strategically plan maintenance activities, and fully support your field service team in preparing and executing their activities.
We have summarized five key process changes in field service for you and present trends and developments from crowd service to equipment-as-a-service contracts that will change service management in the future. Learn here how:
- a simplified ticket system supports customers and service technicians in problem recording,
- uncomplicated self-service offers expand your range of services in a resource-saving way,
- digital planning tools make the deployment and route planning of your service technicians more efficient,
- mobile technologies provide optimal support in administration, communication and deployment,
- and intelligent interfaces pave the way for predictive maintenance measures.